To the girl he love the most.
Hi. I know you’re very happy at this point. You caught that attention I was dreaming of. You got the love I was aching for. You got the man I wish was with me. You had captured that heart I was aiming to catch for. You’re very lucky, you’re with my dream. I was dying to be with him, but look at you. With no efforts at all, you’re with him. Seriously I envy you. I envy your looks, your attitudes, I envy your life. Why? Because you got what it takes to capture the heart of the man I was dying for. You’re with him. You’re perfectly with him. And me? Still stuck up in this very heartbreaking situation of accepting the fact that I can’t be with him. I wish you feel what I feel and I wish to feel what you feel. I wish to know how it feels to be inside his arms. I want to taste his kiss. I want to feel his care. I want him to protect me. I want to experience how it is to be loved by the man I love the most. But I just can’t and I’ll never will, because he’s already with you. I wish I was beautiful like you, I wish I was you.
I promise to love you:
at 6 am when you’re waking
to go to work, to school, or whatever
road life takes you on;
and when you didn’t sleep well,
your hair is a mess
and your eyes are sleepy.
at 8 am when we say goodbye
for the day and you’re rushing
out the door with a cup
of black coffee, after finishing
a morning cigarette
when your lips taste like
caffeine and nicotine.
at 3 pm when you’re exhausted
from the day and people have
worn you out and you feel like
sighing, crying, and falling asleep
and escaping in afternoon dreams.
I will kiss your forehead,
and wrap myself in your arms.
at 10 pm when you’re heading to bed,
even though you won’t sleep for hours
and you’ll flip through all the channels
tired of dismal newscasts and re-runs.
Especially when we become a human knot
wrapped up in sheets and kisses
at 3 am when loneliness and sadness
do not destroy you, but consume you
and when you weep without an explanation
I’ll kiss your lips, softly and
tell you you’re the absolute best.
When we talk about life
and why winter kills the flowers.
I will love you when you grow old,
I will love you even after that
I will love you if I’m no longer here
I will love you
I will love you
and I will love you.
- I promise to love you forever (for Louis) by Amanda Katherine Ricketson (via buhaybabae)
A List on Being Happier:
1) Stop falling in love with the boy next to you in class that gives you attention. I know he has captivating eyes and a smile full of potential and hair made of the sun, but it won’t be worth it in the end. You’ll thank yourself later.
2) Do not try to listen to happy, upbeat music when you are crying and alone late at night. It will only make you feel lonelier. Learn to embrace the sad music and only then should you wipe away your tears.
3) When your heart feels too heavy, tie balloons of good things to it. Count them as you tie the knots and keep counting until they help pick up the barely-beating organ off the ground.
4) During those moments when you see your former best friends in the hallway, do not sneak away. Do not avoid them. Do not ignore them even though they did the same to you. Square your shoulders and fix your million dollar smile on your face. Talk to your new, better friends. Flip your hair over your shoulders. Be confident.
5) When everything disappears in the room except for one person and you can start to feel your lives connect in a second of eye contact that seems to last an eternity, trust your instincts.
6) The day you see a young yet frazzled mother of three giggly children while you sit in your car, get out. Offer to help get her groceries in her car. Return the cart and wave good-bye to the kids fighting over the front seat.
7) Do not hold grudges against those who did you wrong.
8) When someone spills water all over your work, do not get mad. Instead, help them clean up the mess and start it over. Assure them it’s fine and make jokes. This is how you can make a lifelong friend and a good story.
9) Put flowers on random gravestones and tell the souls beneath that they are loved, if only for a moment.
- (via punkfight)
Theme made by:Dakilanggerlpren Copyright 2013 Powered by: Tumblr